JD Howard Dental offers high tech dentistry with a gentle touch. In our office, we utilize the latest technology and finest materials, combined with the experience and expertise of our team to provide your family with the most comfortable, high-quality dentistry available. All of our patients receive our full attention and care, in addition to complete examinations and treatments plans.
We are excited to announce that we offer FREE childcare during your scheduled dental visit! Just let us know if you need childcare when you schedule your appointment. That's all it takes and it's FREE!
Why should you choose JD Howard Dental?
Technology for the Benefit of Our Patients
As part of our mission to provide high-quality dentistry, we utilize the latest technology.
- We use digital X-rays, which expose patients to far less radiation than traditional X-rays.
- Our Solea® Dental Laser is a powerful dental laser that we can use instead of the drill – without all of the drill’s unpleasant side effects.
- Since we know that finding and filling cavities prevents problems of all kinds, we use laser dentistry to detect decay in its earliest stages and help us preserve as much healthy tooth structure as possible.
- Our intraoral camera allows Dr. Howard and our team to show you exactly what they see in your mouth and to easily explain possible treatment.
- We can restore damaged teeth to their natural appearance in a little over an hour without additional visits, temporaries, or waiting for the laboratory with the high-tech CEREC® system.
- We have invested in a state-of-the-art VELscope® system that can literally help us discover potentially dangerous tissue that we might otherwise miss. This service is available at every cleaning.
In addition, Dr. Howard, and our team are committed to staying up-to-date with developments in dentistry, and attend a number of continuing education courses each year. This commitment enables us to offer our patients the newest treatment options and the latest cosmetic advancements, too.
Our TRUE Values
As a 42 North Dental supported practice we abide by TRUE values: Trust, Respect, Urgency, Excellence Inherent in these values is our commitment to providing high-quality dental care to patients of all races, religions, gender identities, sexual orientations, abilities, national origins, and ethnicities. We are committed to an inclusive workforce with equal opportunities for all employees and know we are at our best when we are working together. We believe our diversity is our strength and connects us to the patients and communities we serve.
For a More Beautiful Smile...
Our commitment to high-quality dentistry encompasses a full range of cosmetic procedures, from basic whitening to Lumineers® and Invisalign® invisible braces. If you are interested in a whiter smile, we can offer you a number of options, including in-office and take-home whitening systems. These are safe and effective options that do not make your teeth sensitive to hot and cold.
We also can quickly and painlessly contour your gums with a special laser for an even, pleasing smile. If you’ve been contemplating cosmetic dentistry to enhance your confidence and appearance, please schedule a consultation to discuss the many options available.
Comfort and Relaxation
For the comfort of our patients, we offer relaxation aids such as warm blankets and TV and movie options. Because your comfort is important to us, we also offer IV sedation and sedation dentistry for more complex procedures, with the choice of nitrous oxide (commonly called laughing gas) or a simple pill to help you relax.
IV Sedation- We work closely with Dwayne Thibeault, a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist. For more information reguarding IV sedation please call our office, and check out Dwayne's Website at blueskyanesthesia.com
Our family atmosphere and highly skilled team also can help you feel relaxed and comfortable in our office. And if you have questions about your appointment or treatment options, please don’t hesitate to ask. We’re here to help you.
We want to be your family’s new dental home! Contact our office to schedule an appointment!